Hands On Workshop On – “Use Of Instrumentation For Primary Knee Replacement Surgery ‘’
The Knee joint is one of the largest and complex joints in the body. It is made up of long thigh bone (femur), the shine bone (tibia) and the smaller bone that runs alongside of tibia / fibula and the femur is called Patella (kneecap). Any problem in knee caused due to any kind of Inflammation, overactivity, Obesity, damge Cartilage or Meniscus, referred Pain, age related degeneration, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis etc, can be taken forward for surgery by Orthopedic surgeons
YOGIKRIPA MEDSKILL ACADEMY – regularly conducts Hands On sessions for the Operation Theater (OT) Staff who regularly assist surgeon during surgery The topic being – Anatomy of Knee joint and the techniques / methods required for handling the instruments used during Knee surgery by the Orthopedic surgeons . The main aim of imparting knowledge to OT staff, is to teach them the basic anatomy of knee and what kind of assistance and support surgeon expects from them while preforming surgery in OT.
- DURATION – 4 HOURS [Audio – Video presentation followed by demonstration by Health Professionals]
- ELIGIBILITY – Operation Theater Staff of hospital – Nurses, Technicians, Surgeons Assistances
- Requirement – An Audio – Video room, demo table, saw bone Knee structure and instrument used during surgeries.
- Certification – Certificate of Participation are given to the attendees by YogikripaMedskill Academy Pvt Ltd.
- Fee Structure– Its FREE OF COST totally complimentary session .