The spine is a complex structure comprised of muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones. It’s designed to move side-to-side and front to back, as well as carry the bulk of the body’s weight. That’s why it’s so important to keep all its parts in good working order.Incase of any major problem in spine the cases are taken forward for surgeries by surgeons.
YOGIKRIPA MEDSKILL ACADEMY – regularly conducts Hands On sessions for the Operation Theater (OT) Staff who regularly assist surgeon during surgery The topic being – Anatomy of Spine and The techniques / methods required for handling the instruments used during spine surgery by the Spine surgeons . The main aim of imparting knowledge to OT staff, is to teach them the basic anatomy of spine and what kind of assistance and support surgeon expects from them while preforming surgery in OT.
- DURATION – 4 HOURS [ Audio- Video presentation followed by demonstration by Health Professionals ]
- ELIGIBILITY – Operation Theater Staff of hospital – Nurses ,Technicians , Surgeons Assistances
- Requirement – An Audio-Video room , demo table ,saw bone spine structure and instruments used during surgeries .
- Certification – Certificate of Participation are given to the attendees by YogikripaMedskill Academy.
- Fee Structure– Its FREE OF COST totally complimentary session